Unstealable & Unlosable
with Smart Vaults™
Recover your Bitcoin, Altcoins & NFTs even when all your private-keys are lost or stolen
It is not difficult to connect the dots and steal our Bitcoin...
Future hacks will be so sophisticated that we might never know what really happened.
– Praveen Baratam, Founder, CoinVault
M of N MultiSig Vaults
Current State of the Art – MultiSig Arrangements assume a lot
- Assume Good Information Security
- That M of N keys cannot be stolen
- That M of N participants will not collude
- That devices and networks are trustworthy
- Assume Good Information Durability
- That M of N keys will never be lost
We make no such assumptions. With patent-pending Layer 2 Technology and Protocols (source avaiable), we make sure that you can recover your Bitcoin (Altcoins & NFTs too) as long as at least one private-key is safe and secure. Magic!
Next-Gen Scalable Security
- Unlocking and Spending from your Smart Vaults™ are distinct events unlike MultiSig Transactions.
- When M private-keys are used to unlock and steal your Bitcoin locked with N private-keys, use any M+1 keys upto N to recover your Bitcoin.
- Stealing becomes impossible unless adversaries have all the N keys.
- Protects against Hacks, social engineering, Insider Fraud, etc.
- Optional on-chain “Out of Band” Authentication & Autherization with Hardware Tokens (proprietary technology).
- Even 1 key is enough (1-to-N of N) to recover your Bitcoin.
- Smart Vaults enables this option without compromising security.
- Useful for disaster management, accidental loss, unexpected death and factors beyond control.
Notable Mentions & Comments
Time to Diversify your Safety & Security Strategies
Let us explore how Hybrid Custody™ and Smart Vaults™ can help you safeguard your Bitcoin