CoinVault™ vs. MultiSig
M of N MultiSig Vaults
Current crop of MultiSig Arrangements assume a lot
- Assume Good Information Security
- That M of N keys cannot be stolen
- That M of N participants will not collude
- That devices and networks are trustworthy
- Assume Good Information Durability
- That M of N keys will never be lost
We make no such assumptions. With proprietary Layer 2 Technology and Protocols (source avaiable), we make sure that you can recover your Bitcoin as long as at least one private-key is safe and secure. Magic!
- Non-custodial and miles ahead of Multisig
- Locks Bitcoin in a Smart Contract Protocol instead of a simple MultiSig Transaction.
- Recovers your Bitcoin as long as at least one of the Private Keys (1 to N of N) is Safe and Secure. Much better than M of N MultiSig scheme.
- CoinVault can recover stolen Bitcoin. MultiSig cannot.
Next-Gen Scalable Security
- Unlocking and Spending from your Smart Vaults™ are distinct events unlike MultiSig Transactions.
- When M private-keys are used to steal your Bitcoin locked with N private-keys, use any M+1 keys upto N to recover your Bitcoin.
- Stealing becomes impossible unless adversaries have all the N keys.
- Protects against Hacks, social engineering, Insider Fraud, etc.
- Optional on-chain “Out of Band” Authentication & Autherization with Hardware Tokens (proprietary technology).
- Even 1 key is enough (1 to N of N) to recover your Bitcoin.
- CoinVault enables this option without compromising security.
- Useful for disaster management, accidental loss, unexpected death and factors beyond control.
Time to Diversify your Safety & Security Strategies
Let us explore how CoinVault™ can help you safeguard your Bitcoin